PhDr. Marta Ulrychová, Ph.D.
BORN: 17 February 1952 in Pilsen
1974 Magistr (Czech and Music) at Pedagogical Faculty, Univ. of West Bohemia
1984 Magistr (Ethnology) at the Philosophical Faculty, Charles University
1986 PhDr. (Ethnology) at the Philosophical Faculty, Charles University
1999 Ph.D. (Ethnology) at the Philosophical Faculty, Charles University
1974-1990 State Music School in Pilsen
1990-1999 Department of Music, Pedagogical Faculty, Univ. of West Bohemia
1999-now Department of Social and Cultural Anthropology, Humanities Faculty, University of West Bohemia in Pilsen.
· Folklore Studies
· Problems of Ethnic Minorities
· Music Folklore
· Edited & Contributed two articles to Portraits of West Bohemian Musicians (Klatovy: Klatovy Museum, 1979) pp. 49.
· Methodological Recommendations and Study Material for the Recorder (Pilsen: University of West Bohemia Press, 1995) pp. 57.
· With Jiri Bezdek, Selections of Moravian Folk Songs (Pilsen: University of West Bohemia Press, 1996) pp. 76.
· 12 articles published in scholarly journals (for example Opus Musicum, Musical Instruments - [Hudebni nastroje], Folklor etc)
· 13 books reviews
· 12 reviews of CDs and audio tapes (classical music)
· 5 scholarly reviews of anthropological presentations
· German (fluent)
· Russian (fluent)
· Italian (reading knowledge)
· French (reading knowledge)
(Last updated 1-11-2001 by Ch. Koy)