Zbynek Tonar, Ph.D.
Department of Histology and Embryology
Faculty of Medicine in Pilsen, Charles University
301 66 Pilsen
tel.: +420-377593 320
- Mammalian (mostly human) comparative morphology, especially during prenatal stages of development.
- Development of the circulatory (blood and lymph) system.
- Development and biomechanics of blood vessels.
- Computer modelling of biological tissues based on their real microscopic structure.
- Quantitative histology, stereology and 3-D reconstruction of microscopic objects
- Healing of tissues and organs supported by tissue scaffolds.
Web of Science (provided you have an access to Thomson Reuters database)
SCOPUS (provided you have an access to the Scopus database)
Rozhovory (in Czech)
Křest Memorixu histologie
Radniční listy Plzeň
Český rozhlas Plzeň
Send your comments to the author. .¨.
Last update of this page: March 14, 2015 . .